MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY
- Return to the MSC Home page
- MSC Offices
- A complete listing of MSC Offices around the world
- Website Search
- Search MSC's website
- Print this page
- Click here to access a printable version of this page
- Send this page
- Click here to send a page link to a person
- MSC Worldwide Offices
- Select an other MSC Office
- About Us
- Vessel Sharing Agreement
- Container Specs
- Contract of Carriage
- Related Links
- Sustainability & Environment
- Contact Info
Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.
Shipping line engaged in Worldwide Container Transport.
A privately-owned company founded in 1970, MSC is one of the leading global shipping lines of the world.
|Emission Control Area (ECA) Charge Update|
MSC wishes to advise clients of an update to our Emission Control Area Charge to come into force from 1st January 2015.more
|MSC Introduces 2M Scope of Services|
Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. agreed in principle with Maersk Line to form a vessel sharing agreement called 2M.more
|MSC India wins the Maritime & Logistics Award.|
Mediterranean Shipping Company India wins the MALA award.more
|BUC announcement on cargo for the Australia and New Zealand Southbound Trade|
MSC wishes to advise clients of the Bunker Contribution (BUC) to be implemented on all cargo for the Australia and New Zealand Southbound Trade as of October 2014.more
|Emission Control Area (ECA) Charge|
MSC wishes to advise clients that an Emission Control Area Charge will come into force from 1st January 2015.more
- Terms & Conditions
- > Web Site Usage
> MSC B/L
- Container Security Initiative
- > Emergency Contacts Hold Procedure
> Characteristics for vessels calling U.S. ports
- Transportation Management Tool
- Mobile Links
- > I-Phone & BlackBerry links for Tracking and Contact page.
- > Info on the Ebola Virus Outbreak from the North of England P&I Association
Report of fraudulent use of counterfeit MSC Bills of Lading.
Report of a fake promotional letter using a counterfeit MSC UK letterhead.